Some exciting news this week: LinkedIn adds new features to pages, YouTube has a new tool, and wait until you hear about how many shoppers are influenced by customer photos.
Here’s what happened this week in digital marketing.
1. Snapchat Reports Increase in Mobile Video Viewing
2. LinkedIn Adds New Features to Pages
3. Report: LinkedIn Creating a Service to Hire Freelancers
4. Report: 62% Say Customer Photos Influence Purchase Decisions
5. Google: Don’t Worry About Thin Content for News Articles
6. Mueller: Total Number of Backlinks Doesn’t Matter
7. Google Throws in the Towel on Core Web Vitals (Partially)
8. YouTube Offers New Video Comparison Tool
9. It Looks Like Google Search Is Showing Featured Snippets Less Often
That’s it for the digital marketing news this week.
A quick congratulations to all our Rising Stars finalists! Thank you to everyone who participated.
Finally, make sure to sign up for our free upcoming Amazon webinar!
Thanks for tuning in! What was your favorite news piece this week? Let me know in the comments below!
►Subscribe: https://bit.ly/2AuX8o5 Learn more on our blog: https://ignitevisibility.com/ Ignite Visibility is a premier Internet marketing company based in San Diego, CA. #digitalmarketing #internetmarketing